National Adoption Day
National Adoption Day 2018 is Saturday, November 17.
Every November, CCAI proudly celebrates National Adoption Day along with adoption supporters from across the nation, and we encourage you to join us in raising awareness around the simple truth that every child deserves a loving family.
To help promote this important National Adoption Day message, here are five ways you can get involved.
- Reach out to your Members of Congress and ask if they are co-sponsoring the National Adoption Day Resolution.
- Attend a National Adoption Day event in your city or state! Click here for a list of events.
- Spread the word about National Adoption Day on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and your blog and use the hashtag #nationaladoptionday or #natadoptionday. Are you an adoptive family? Post a photo of your family and use the hashtag #onedayproject. Also, follow CCAI on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and be sure to tag us when you post!
- Know someone going through the adoption process? Adoptive families need all the support they can get. Consider donating financially or sending them an encouraging note–or both!
- Consider adoption! Not quite sure where to begin? Check out these resources.