Support CCAI and Partner in our Mission: Children in Families.
CCAI is committed to educating Members of Congress and other influencers about the needs of children without forever families. With your support and partnership, together we can provide opportunities for children, youth and families – people with real life experience in adoption and foster care – to advocate on Capitol Hill for federal policy reforms that positively impact children in foster care and orphanages around the world. You can make a difference!
To maintain the integrity of the organization and our work with government leaders, CCAI does not accept any government funding. The work of CCAI is made possible entirely through the generous support of individuals, corporations and foundations who share our desire to live in a world where every child has a safe and loving home. Through your gift to CCAI, together we can make a meaningful and lasting difference in a child’s life.
CCAI is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and all donations are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. You will receive a year-end letter in the mail documenting your gift for tax purposes.
CCAI offers flexibility in donation preferences:
- Gift by credit card: please fill out the online form below.
- Gift by check: please make your gift payable to CCAI and mail it to 311 Massachusetts Avenue, NE Washington, D.C. 20002.
- Gift by stock donation: please contact Kate McLean, Director of Programs.*
- Gift matched by your employer: please contact your employer for a matching gift form.
- Discuss gift and estate planning: an IRA charitable rollover (a tax-free gift from your individual retirement account (IRA)), or endowment gifts please contact Kate McLean.*
*For information on how you can invest in CCAI's core programs, contact Director of Programs, Kate McLean at email@example.com:
- CCAI’s Foster Youth Internship Program® Sponsors Circle
- Angels in Adoption Program® Sponsorships
- 20/20 Vision Program
- National Adoption Day Sponsorships
Thank you for your generosity and kindness on behalf of children in need of families!