CCAI is a bipartisan charitable organization and relies solely on the generosity of our Partners.
Partners of CCAI:
- Give a voice on Capitol Hill to children in the United States and around the world in need of safe, permanent and loving families.
- Participate in and support a national movement to eliminate federal policy barriers that hinder children from realizing their basic right to a family in the U.S. and internationally.
- Demonstrate to family, friends, customers and employees that they understand the difference adoption makes in the life of a child.
We are grateful for the tremendous support of our 2017 Partners and would like to thank the following for making our work possible:
Platinum Partners ($50,000 and above)
Gold Partners ($25,000 - $49,999)
Silver Partners ($10,000 - $24,999)
- Better Way Foundation
- The Carnival Foundation
- Elmer and Sandra Doty
- Equitas Group
- Integrated Legislative Strategies, LLC
- J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott Foundation
- Jack and Claudette Gerard
- Singer Family Foundation
- Susan K. Neely
Bronze Partners ($5,000 - $9,999)
- America World Adoption Association
- Amy and Phillip Goldman Foundation
- Anthony & Jeanne Pritzker Family Foundation
- Holt International Children's Services
- International Union of Operating Engineers
- North America’s Building Trades Union
- Park West Foundation
Friends ($1,000 - $4,999)
- 50 State Strategies
- Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers
- Boy Scouts of America, National Capital Area Council
- Geoffrey and Kelly Gage Family Foundation
- Nuclear Energy Institute
- One Simple Wish
- The Russell Group Inc.
- Show Hope
CCAI is a bipartisan, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all donations are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Click HERE to become a Partner in CCAI’s mission and programs and to learn more about our giving opportunities including Partnerships and Sponsorships.